Touch and Explore The Ocean Board Book for Toddler & Baby
Excluded from Promotion
Scales, tails, flippers and fins—let's dive into the ocean!The Touch and Explore™ series, already bestsellers in their original French editions, are well-crafted interactive titles that encourage hands-on engagement, learning and knowledge retention. As you move through each page, young readers can touch shiny scales and bumpy barnacles, turn a flap to find a clownfish hiding among an anemone, touch a shark's sandpapery skin, and discover who can squirt ink and change color! It's a trip to an underwater world that's just a touch away.
- A splashy treat for visual learners and pre-readers, kids can discover the facts, feel, and functions of over two dozen marine animals.
- A shark's rough skin, a turtle's bumpy shell, a fish's shiny scales -- there is so much to discover in this Touch and Explore underwater adventure.
- Bright illustrations encourage kids to immerse themselves in a fascinating beyond-the-bathtub habitat.
- Sturdy board book design is just the right size for small hands.
- Illustrated by Natalie Choux. By Stéphanie Babin. Published by Twirl/Chronicle Books, LLC.
- The Touch and Explore books are a multisensory series created to encourage hands-on play and learning. It's fishy fun and facts at the tip of a finger!
- Ideal for children 3-5 years old.
- Approximately 8.13" x 1" x 9.38".
- Approximately 15 ounces.
- Spot clean.