Perforated Clog Shoes for Women (Partially Plant-Based)
Here’s one thing we can’t afford to flip-flop about: climate change is real and impacts everyone. These clog shoes are partially made from renewable sugarcane, which helps cut down on our consumption of fossil fuels. They look and feel just like your favorite pair, while helping reduce our carbon footprint, one small step at a time.🌱🌎
- The lightweight, cushiony clogs you’ll be sliding into everywhere this year.
- Molded perforated EVA/sugarcane upper with open heel.
- Smooth contoured foot bed.
- Wide clog midsole.
- Textured outsole.
- These shoes are partially made with renewable sugarcane
- Easy slide-on style.
- synthetic materials, with synthetic outsole partially derived from sugarcane. 100%
- Spot clean.
- To measure your shoe size, place a piece of paper on the ground. Stand barefoot on the paper. Using a pen, draw an outline of your foot. Use measuring tape to measure the length of your foot on the paper.