Straight Built-In Flex Carpenter Jeans For Men
Savings Applied at Checkout
Fit & Sizing
- Sits at waist.
- Straight through hip and thigh.
- Straight leg.
- Model is approximately 6'1" and wears a size 32W x 32L.
Fulfillment Method - Pickup or Ship
If we were a carpenter...well, we wouldn't marry these jeans, but we'd most definitely get a pair. Because, these carpenter jeans are constructed with Built-In Tough denim -- 2x stronger and tear-resistant for the toughest jobs--and comfortable Built-In Flex stretch. They've even got a hammer loop and side pockets..you know, for tools or your phone, to call a real carpenter.👷
- Button closure and zip fly.
- Riveted scoop pockets and riveted coin pocket in front; patch pockets in back.
- Carpenter-style loop at left thigh, and side pocket at right thigh.
- Soft, durable dark-wash denim.
- Engineered with innovative Built-In Flex stretch technology. Equal parts comfort and movement. Flexin' on 'em.
- Built-In Tough fabric has 2x the strength and tear resistance of regular denim. Basically indestructible. Work hard, play hard.
- Tag-free label inside back waist for added comfort.
- 99% cotton , 1% spandex
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.