Straight Built-In Flex Carpenter Pants For Men
30% Off Taken at Checkout
Fit & Sizing
- Sits at waist.
- Straight through hip and thigh.
- Straight leg.
- Model is approximately 6'1" and wears a size 32W x 32L.
Fulfillment Method - Pickup or Ship
Men, here's how you build the perfect pair of carpenter pants. Use high-quality materials and the best tools of the trade: soft-washed cotton canvas with thick double-stitched seams. Pay attention to detail: five spacious utility pockets and a hammer loop for good measure. Employ the latest technology: Built-In Flex fabric engineered for the ultimate in comfort and durability. The end result? A wardrobe workhorse that always gets the job done. Nailed it!🔨
- Button closure and zip fly.
- Diagonal on-seam pockets in front; utility-style patch pockets in back.
- Double-compartment side tool pocket at right leg; hammer loop at left leg..
- Soft-washed cotton canvas.
- Built-In Tough fabric has 2x the strength and tear resistance of regular twill. Basically indestructible. Work hard, play hard.
- Engineered with innovative Built-In Flex stretch technology. Equal parts comfort & movement. Flexin' on 'em.
- Tag-free label inside back waist for added comfort.
- 98% cotton, 2% spandex
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.