Lived-In Cargo Shorts for Men - 10-inch inseam
Someone just told us that cargo shorts "are making a big comeback and are considered cool" again.
[stops typing, laughs out loud, continues laughing]
OK, that was funny. What were we talking about again? Oh, yeah: our Lived-In Cargo Shorts. We call them that because the soft-washed cotton twill and comfortable Built-In Flex are specially broken-in for a classic fit that feels like you've had 'em for years. Also called "Lived-In" because just about every guy we know lives in these all summer long. Based on the 645(!) and counting 5-star reviews below, they’re not the only ones. Making a comeback….hilarious! 🤣
- Contoured Hollywood waistband, with belt loops.
- Button-closure and zip fly.
- Diagonal on-seam pockets and button-flap cargo pockets in front; button-flap welt pockets in back.
- Soft-washed, broken-in cotton twill.
- Tag-free label inside back waist for added comfort.
- Engineered with innovative Built-In Flex stretch technology. Equal parts comfort & movement.
- Rugged. Relaxed. Broken-in. These give cargo shorts a good name.
- 98% cotton , 2% spandex
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- FREE on orders of $50 or more
Select the "FREE" (5-7 business days) option
- $7 flat rate for orders under $50
- FREE returns and exchanges on all orders
- No returns or exchanges on final sale items
- By mail: To create a prepaid UPS or USPS return shipping label, use our interactive returns process
- In store: with shipping confirmation email (printed or on mobile device) and card used for purchase