Lived-In Cargo Shorts for Men - 10-inch inseam
35% Off Taken at Checkout
Fit & Sizing
- Sits just below waist.
- Straight through hip and thigh.
- Cargo shorts hit at knee.
- Regular inseam: 10".
- Tall inseam: 11".
- Model is approximately 6'1" and wears a size 32W.
Fulfillment Method - Pickup or Ship
Someone just told us that cargo shorts "are making a big comeback and are considered cool" again.
[stops typing, laughs out loud, continues laughing]
OK, that was funny. What were we talking about again? Oh, yeah: our Lived-In Cargo Shorts. We call them that because the soft-washed cotton twill and comfortable Built-In Flex are specially broken-in for a classic fit that feels like you've had 'em for years. Also called "Lived-In" because just about every guy we know lives in these all summer long. Based on the 645(!) and counting 5-star reviews below, they’re not the only ones. Making a comeback….hilarious! 🤣
- Contoured Hollywood waistband, with belt loops.
- Button-closure and zip fly.
- Diagonal on-seam pockets and button-flap cargo pockets in front; button-flap welt pockets in back.
- Soft-washed, broken-in cotton twill.
- Tag-free label inside back waist for added comfort.
- Engineered with innovative Built-In Flex stretch technology. Equal parts comfort & movement.
- Rugged. Relaxed. Broken-in. These give cargo shorts a good name.
- 98% cotton , 2% spandex
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.