Mixed-Fabric Slip-Ons for Men
$24.97 - $29.99
30% Off Taken at Checkout
Call us lazy if you want. But we're seriously hooked on slip-ons. For starters, does anyone really enjoy fiddling with all those laces? We have three words for you: airport TSA line. Next, slip-ons are the rare style that's on-trend and ridiculously easy to wear. That's like a unicorn in the fashion world. Plus, these kicks have memory foam insoles and are both water- and stain-repellent. No wonder we wear these every day of the week. Which is why we made 7 different pairs in a mix of fabrics like linen, twill, faux-suede and faux-leather. We did it for us and for you.
- Mixed-material upper.
- Webbed-elastic side goring.
- Cushioned insoles made with memory foam. Like walking on fluffy little clouds.
- Water & stain-repellent fabric. Take that, rain and dirt.
- Contrasting rubber midsole and flocked outsole.
- Easy slip-on style.
- Tan color only: features smooth faux-suede front and faux-leather sides and back.
- Black/Gray color only: features smooth faux-suede at front and soft, brushed flannel at back.
- Beige, Light Gray & Light Blue colors only: features textured linen-blend upper, with contrasting faux-leather trim at heel (55% cotton, 45% linen).
- White color only: textured faux-leather upper.
- Navy Blue color only: features smooth faux-suede upper.
- Black color only: features soft-brushed twill upper (97% cotton, 3% polyester).
- Cognac Brown color only: features smooth, faux-suede at front and faux-leather at sides and back.
- Washed Black only: features cotton canvas upper, with faux-leather ankle collar.
- 100% synthetic materials, with cotton lining and synthetic/rubber outsole
- Spot clean.
- FREE on orders of $50 or more
Select the "FREE" (5-7 business days) option
- $7 flat rate for orders under $50
- FREE returns and exchanges on all orders
- No returns or exchanges on final sale items
- By mail: To create a prepaid UPS or USPS return shipping label, use our interactive returns process
- In store: with shipping confirmation email (printed or on mobile device) and card used for purchase