Straight Lived-In Built-In Flex Khakis for Men
30% Off Taken at Checkout
Fit & Sizing
- Sits just below waist.
- Easy through thigh.
- Straight leg.
- Model is approximately 6'1" and wears a 32W x 32L.
Fulfillment Method - Pickup or Ship
Archaeologists have determined that pants were first invented some 3,000 years ago by nomadic horsemen in Central Asia. Turns out riding a horse is a lot easier when you're wearing pants instead of robes. Of course, pants have come a long way since then and we've figured out ways to make them more comfortable and practical than ever. Like our Lived-In straight-fit khakis. Soft Oxford cotton is specially treated to achieve a broken-in look and feel and innovative Built-In Flex stretch makes every movement a breeze. Those horse dudes would have loved these.
- Button-closure and zip fly.
- Flat front.
- Slant pockets and welt-coin pocket in front; snap-flap pockets in back.
- Smooth, medium-weight Oxford cotton has a subtly lived-in look and feel.
- Lined waistband for added comfort.
- 98% cotton , 2% spandex
- Machine wash.
- FREE on orders of $50 or more
Select the 'FREE' option
- $7 flat rate for orders under $50
- FREE returns and exchanges on all orders
- No returns or exchanges on final sale items
- By mail: To create a prepaid UPS or USPS return shipping label, use our interactive returns process
- In store: with shipping confirmation email (printed or on mobile device) and card used for purchase