Danielle® Creations Charcoal Peel-Off Mask
This detoxifying charcoal formula contains a blend of skin conditioning agents such as evening primrose flower extract to provide long-lasting moisture and protection to the skin. This gel-type mask adheres tightly to the skin allowing the beneficial extracts to penetrate deep into the pores. Once dry, peel it off gently to lift dead skin cells and other impurities and reveal healthy, clean, refined and radiant skin.
- Detoxifying charcoal peel-off mask.
- HOW TO USE:
- 1. Start with a clean and dry face.
- 2. Spread a thin layer of gel evenly across the face, avoiding the eye and mouth area.
- 3. Leave on for 15-20 minutes until the gel solidifies. You will feel your skin tightening.
- 4. Once the gel is completely dry, gently peel off (never pull) the mask starting from the bottom of the face.
- 5. Rinse thoroughly with warm water to remove any residue.
- INGREDIENTS: Aqua/Water/Eau, Alcohol Denat., Polyvinyl Alcohol, PVP, Charcoal Powder, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Oenethera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Bupleurum Falcatum Root Extract, Chaenomeles Sinensis Fruit Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance/Parfum, Disodium EDTA.
- CAUTION: Avoid using on irritated, blemished or sunburned skin. Discontinue use if skin becomes red, swollen or itchy and consult a doctor if symptoms persist after use. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
- © Danielle® Creations Ltd. An Upper Canada Company.
- FREE on orders of $25 or more
Select the "FREE" (5-7 business days) option
- $7 flat rate for orders under $25
- FREE returns and exchanges on all orders
- No returns or exchanges on final sale items
- By mail: To create a prepaid UPS or USPS return shipping label, use our interactive returns process
- In store: with shipping confirmation email (printed or on mobile device) and card used for purchase